1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 31/05/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 27/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Azclear Action product (excluding Azclear Action Medicated Lotion) from any retailer that stocks the products during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Using their personal Instagram account, locate and follow the @azclear Instagram page; and
- Visit www.azclearskin.com/win, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their full name, date of birth, mobile number, valid email address, residential address, their Instagram account name, provide answers to the four questions and submit the fully completed entry form.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Azclear Action products purchased in excess of one (1) in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Channel T, Level 1, 90 York Street South Melbourne VIC 3205 on 29/06/2021 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://www.azclearskin.com/win from 29/07/2021.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first four (4) valid entries drawn will each win a ‘Let Me Be Clear’ Prize Pack valued at $1,303.28. Each ‘Let Me Be Clear’ Prize Pack consists of the following:
- Azclear Action Foaming Wash 150ml ($15.30);
- Azclear Action Day Moisturiser SPF 30 120ml ($17.99);
- Azclear Action Soothing Gel 25g ($19.99);
- The Iconic Gift Voucher ($1000.00); and
- Apple Airpods ($250.00).
16. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $5,213.12.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 29/09/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://www.azclearskin.com/win from 05/10/2021.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 36) of 13-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195, telephone 03 8766 4100.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00632 SA Permit No. T21/586